£25.00 / month
ABOUT KIDS CLASS MEMBERSHIP
SHAOLIN GONG FU KIDS CLASSES
Our Shaolin Gong Fu childrens class is a great activity to get your children into for a whole range of reasons. We teach effectrive ancient traditional methods of fitness and self defence mixed with modern methodology.
The classes are designed to increase strength, flexibility and coordination. They also help build confidence, correct posture and combat childhood obesity.
Our classes are also popular with children with neurodiversity complexities ( dyslexia, dyspraxia and other types of processing challenges ).
Ultimately Shaolin Gong Fu is a full body and mind workout.
As part of the classes, we conduct seasonal exams for Children/ parents who want to evaluate their progression. Our children also successfully compete in local and national martial arts events and competitions.
Kids class membership gives you access to all Shaolin Temple UK Childrens classes.
All our children’s classes are taught by qualified 35th generation Shaolin Temple Disciple instructors. Our teachers are fully dedicated to your children’s learning and overall well being and have a duty of care. They will carefully guide children through the moves, giving due instruction and encouragement. All our on-line classes are recorded and accessible for 48hours by members, so you don’t have to miss your favourite classes.
Benefits of Shaolin Gong Fu for kids
- Learning new skills increases children’s confidence and self-esteem. but they’ll also build on their strength and flexibility.
- Respecting your instructor or teacher is an important part of Martial Arts. Children will need to listen to and follow instructions in order to learn new moves and skills.
- Health benefits. Learning Shaolin Gongfu is a full body workout not only for the body but the mind as well! A healthy mind helps children manage some of the modern day stresses that kids are exposed to.
- Shaolin Gongfu will help to teach children the art of self-discipline.We teach restraint and patience.
- Balance and Posture – For many 3-6 year olds, one of the skillsets that is often overlooked, but needs constant work and attention is balance and posture. These are basic skills necessary for almost any activity. Poor posture leads to cramped organs, improper breathing, and a whole host of other unhealthy bodily expressions.
- Great Physical Fitness while Battling Childhood Obesity – Did you know that childhood obesity has more than tripled in the past 25 years? The first step to preventing childhood obesity is addressing the problem before it occurs. If you catch obesity early on, there are ways to prevent your child from developing further health risks. If your child is already overweight, it is important to understand the psychological effects obesity has on children that are potentially more damaging than the physical side effects.
By using our Online Training Courses, you agree to the following:
• Your training area is clear of obstacles, The surface you are training on is safe.
• Children under eighteen years old must be with a guardian.
• We will not be liable for injuries and damages to items in your training area during training.